Your Welfare Is Our Priority
We are experiencing unprecedented times. Our first priority is the welfare of customers, the local community, our advisers and staff. Following Government guidance surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic, we have introduced an ‘online meeting’ service (using technology such as Skype, Microsoft Teams or Zoom). This means that customers can continue to receive the benefit of our financial protection advice, safely. To arrange an appointment, please contact your dedicated Owl Financial Protection Adviser or email email@example.com
If you are concerned about, or have symptoms relating to Coronavirus, you should contact the NHS online to ensure up to date guidance by going to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
Most of the insurers we work with offer some valuable support services that often get forgotten about. We’ve listed some below, which may be useful to you. Clearly, the services provided differ between insurers and from one plan to another, so please do refer to your policy documentation to confirm exactly what is available to you. If you are unsure, please contact your Owl Financial Protection Adviser or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aviva: Bupa Anytime Healthline - giving clients the opportunity to speak to a Bupa nurse.
- Guardian: GP24/7 - this feature gives policy holders GP consultation from their phone, tablet or PC.
- Legal & General: GP24 - a chargeable option that may have been added when setting up a policy which gives access to a GP over the phone or via a webcam
- LV=: Doctor Services provided by SquareHealth, giving clients the ability to book an online appointment up to 5 times a year.
- MetLife: The MultiProtect policy (since February 2018) allows immediate 24 hour access to MetLife’s Wellbeing Support Centre - to get support on physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- The Exeter: Offers members their Healthwise App to book phone or video GP consultations, meaning they don’t have to leave home.
- Vitality: GP access via telephone for all clients, including health and protection.
- Zurich: Support Services package offers free and confidential health and wellbeing advice, allowing clients access to a counselling service to discuss a wide range of issues for peace of mind.
Making a Claim
Most insurers have published Coronavirus guidance on their websites. We recommend that you read the guidance for your particular insurer so you are clear on their position given the current circumstances. If you do want more information or are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim, the links and contact details below may save you time. If your Owl Protection Adviser can help guide you through the process in any way, please get in touch.
Claims: 0800 015 1142
Claims: 0808 173 1821
Legal & General:
Claims: 0800 068 0789
Claims: 0800 756 5869
Claims: 0800 917 1333
Claims: 0300 123 3201
Claims: 0345 601 0072
Claims: 0370 241 6980